<

Aaah,Aaah,Aaah

Honestly what will become of me
don't like reality
It's way too clear to me
But really life is dandy
We are what we don't see
Missed everything daydreaming

[Chorus:]
Flames to dust
Lovers to friends
Why do all good things come to an end
Flames to dust
Lovers to friends
Why do all good things come to an end

Traveling I only stop at exits
Wondering if I'll stay ( stay )
Young and restless
Living this way I stress less
I want to pull away when the dream dies
The pain sets in and I don't cry
I only feel gravity and I wonder why

[Chorus:]
Flames to dust ( dust )
Lovers to friends ( friends )
Why do all good things come to an end ( end )
Flames to dust ( dust )
Lovers to friends ( friends )

Why do all good things come to an end
come to an end come to an end
Why do all good things come to end
come to an end come to an
Why do all good things come to an end

The dogs were whistling in a new tune
Barking at the new moon
Hoping it would come soon so that they could
Dogs were whistling a new tune
Barking at the new moon
Hoping it would come soon so that they could
Die, die, die, die

[Chorus:]
Flames to dust ( dust )
Lovers to friends ( friends )
Why do all good things come to an end
Flames to dust
Lovers to friends
Why do all good things come to an end
come to an end come to an end
Why do all good things come to end
come to an end come to an
Why do all good things come to an end
come to an end

Well the dogs were barking at the new moon
Whistling in a new tune
Hoping it would come soon
and the dogs were barking at the new moon whistling in a new tune hoping it would come soon so that they could die

Etiketler: ,

Paylaş Facebook | Twitter | Google
<
<0 Yorum/div> < < <
<

Yorum Gönder

< <
Videomtv
En iyi video klip blogu
En iyi Mozilla Firefox'ta görüntülenir
Tasarım aa_dundar