<

Load up on guns and bring your friends
It's fun to lose and to pretend
She's over bored and self assured
Oh no, I know a dirty word
Hello, hello, hello, how low?
Hello, hello, hello, how low?
Hello, hello, hello, how low?
Hello, hello, hello
With the lights out
it's less dangerous
Here we are now,
entertain us
I feel stupid
and contagious
Here we are now,
entertain us
A mulatto
An albino
A mosquito
My Libido
Yay
Yay
I'm worse at what I do best
And for this gift I feel blessed
Our little group has always been (tribe)
And always will until the end
Hello, hello, hello, how low?
Hello, hello, hello, how low?
Hello, hello, hello, how low?
Hello, hello, hello
With the lights out
it's less dangerous
Here we are now,
entertain us
I feel stupid
and contagious
Here we are now,
entertain us
A mulatto
An albino
A mosquito
My Libido
Yay
Yay
And I forget just why I taste
Oh yeah, I guess it makes me smile
I found it hard, it was hard to find
Oh well, whatever, nevermind
Hello, hello, hello, how low?
Hello, hello, hello, how low?
Hello, hello, hello, how low?
Hello, hello, hello
With the lights out
it's less dangerous
Here we are now,
entertain us
I feel stupid
and contagious
Here we are now,
entertain us
A mulatto
An albino
A mosquito
My Libido
a denial

Etiketler:

Paylaş Facebook | Twitter | Google
<
<0 Yorum/div> < < <
<

Yorum Gönder

< <
Videomtv
En iyi video klip blogu
En iyi Mozilla Firefox'ta görüntülenir
Tasarım aa_dundar