|
|
<
Go on home Don't you know that I was the spy in the heart of our home? The double life of a provocateur it's like the doctor won't provide the cure Come home nobody's waiting Come home somebody cares Come home I left the light on Come home nobody's there Go on home Don't you know that I was the spy in the heart of our home? Come home nobody's waiting Come home somebody cares Come home I'm at the freeway Come home nobody's there In the backseat of a blue fin mystery I hang my head & cry Outside the night birds call Early morning mists swim free I'm at the bridge & the river's enraged I'm a bird but the bird's encaged I'm a free man otherwise engaged I'm a fool I'm a fool Go on home Don't you know that I was the spy in the heart of our home? The double life of a provocateur it's like the doctor won't provide the cure Come home nobody's waiting Come home somebody cares Come home I left the light on Come home nobody's there In the dim light of the new day I shake the cold out of my hands The radio is on and I look for the lights of the road I say to myself I'm at the bridge & the river's enraged I'm a bird but the bird's encaged I'm a free man otherwise engaged I'm a fool I'm a foolGo on home Don't you know that I was the spy in the heart of our home? Etiketler: Pere Ubu <0 Yorum/div>
<
<
<
|
Yorum Gönder