<

Oh, oh
Oh, oh

Oh, oh
Oh, oh

No sleep, no sleep until I'm done with finding the answer
Won't stop, won't stop before I find a cure for this cancer
Sometimes I feel like going down and so disconnected
Somehow I know that I'm haunted to be wanted

I've been watching, I've been waiting,
in the shadows, for my time
I've been searching, I've been living,
for tomorrows, all my life

Oh, oh
Oh, oh
In the Shadows
Oh, oh
Oh, oh
In the Shadows

They say...that I must learn to kill before I can feel safe
But I...I'd rather kill myself than turn into their slave
Sometimes I feel like I should go and play with the thunder
Somehow I just don't wanna stay and wait for a wonder

I've been watching, I've been waiting,
in the shadows, for my time
I've been searching, I've been living,
for tomorrows, all my life

Lately I've been
Walking, walking in circles
Watching, play deaf or something
Heal me, touch me,
feel me, come, take me higher

I've been watching, I've been waiting,
in the shadows, for my time
I've been searching, I've been living,
for tomorrows, all my life

I've been watching, I've been waiting,
I've been searching, I've been living
for tomorrows


Oh, oh
Oh, oh
In the shadows
Oh, oh
Oh, oh
In the shadows

I've been waiting

Etiketler:

Paylaş Facebook | Twitter | Google
<
<0 Yorum/div> < < <
<

Yorum Gönder

< <
Videomtv
En iyi video klip blogu
En iyi Mozilla Firefox'ta görüntülenir
Tasarım aa_dundar