|
|
<
Eh Eh Şarkı Sözü Cherry cherry Boom boom Gaga Boy we've had a real good time And i wish you the best On your way, eh eh I didn't mean to hurt you I never thought we'd fall Out of place, eh eh I have something that i love long long But my friends keepa' tellin' me That something's wrong Then i met someone And eh, there's nothing else i can say Eh eh, eh eh There's nothing else i can say Eh eh, eh eh I wish he never looked at me that way Eh eh, eh eh There's nothing else i can say Eh eh, eh eh Not that i don't care about you Just that things got so compliqué Eh eh I met somebody cute and funny Got each other and that's funny Eh eh I have something that i love long long But my friends keepa' tellin' me That something's wrong Then i met someone And eh, there's nothing else i can say Eh eh, eh eh There's nothing else i can say Eh eh, eh eh I wish he never looked at me that way Eh eh, eh eh There's nothing else i can say Eh eh, eh eh I have something that i love long long But my friends keepa' tellin' me That something's wrong Then i met someone And eh, there's nothing else i can say Eh eh, eh eh There's nothing else i can say Eh eh, eh eh I wish he never looked at me that way Eh eh, eh eh There's nothing else i can say Eh eh, eh eh Eh eh, cherry cherry, boom boom Eh eh, eh eh Oh, yeah All i can say is eh eh Etiketler: Lady Gaga <0 Yorum/div>
<
<
<
|
Yorum Gönder